11 nov 2011

First Post

Dress / Vestido: By Alba García.
Make up / Maquillaje: Alba García.
Photography / Fotografía: Alba García.

Hey! What's up?
 This is my first entry in my new blog and I would like to introduce a lil' bit myself!

I'm Laura, commonly known as Laura Shöller in my other blog (http://LauraShollerOfficial.blogspot.com)
I decided to create this blog to talk about fashion, show my outfits, and share my first steps in my design interest!

I live in Spain, in a little village in the north, I love travelling around the world, I'm a big lover of music, and I'm in love with artistic photography.

I also do some "works" as model, the photo of the entry is a photoshoot I had today, I really like this one and I think the contrast and the feelings it transmits are totally amazing, aren't they?

Nothing else to say for now!

--------------------------------------

¡Hola! ¿Cómo estáis?
Esta es mi primera entrada en mi nuevo blog y me encantaría presentarme!

Me llamo Laura, normalmente conocida como Laura Shöller en mi otro blog:
(http://LauraShollerOfficial.blogspot.com)
Decidí crear este blog para hablar sobre moda, mostraros mis conjuntos, ¡y compartir con vosotros mis primeros pasos en el mundo de la moda y diseño!

Vivo en España, en una pequeña ciudad del norte, me gusta mucho viajar por todo el mundo, soy una gran apasionada de la música, y adoro la fotografía artística.

También hago algunos pequeños trabajos como modelo, la foto de la entrada es de una sesión que tuve precisamente hoy, personalmente me gusta mucho esta foto! los contrastes de luz y los sentimientos que transmite, ¿no?

¡Nada más por ahora!

Muchas gracias y espero que lo disfrutéis :]

--------------------------------------

 Contact:

Facebook: Laura Shöller
Twitter: @LauraSholler
E-mail: sholler.laura@gmail.com


Laura Shöller.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario